Add your review
Review 230V Occupancy Sensor PM/230V/L
230V Occupancy Sensor PM/230V/L
Small "Allround" occupancy sensor with adjustable delay time and adjustable twilight level switch. Perfect for retrofitting existing non-dimmable lighting. Superior sensitivity due to digiPIR technology. Made in Germany.
5 - 9 days. Due to the festive season and annual stock taking there will be no deliveries from 21.12.2017 up to and including 02.01.2018.
- Buy 5 for €49,37 each and save 3%
- Buy 10 for €48,36 each and save 5%
The ecos PM/230V/L offers a built-in daylight sensor and an adjustable twilight level switch above which the occupancy sensing is deactivated (i.e. the artificial light remains off when the lights were off before you enter the room and they turn off after the delay time when they were on before and when there is now sufficient ambient light from outside). This model is usually the right choice for rooms where you often keep the artificial light off during the day due to sufficient day light and thus offers you full flexibility. "The Allrounder".
- Adjustable twilight setting 100-1000 Lux, above which the occupancy sensing is deactivated.
- Adjustable delay time: 10 seconds to 14 minutes
- Suitable for installation heights of up to 12 meters
- Switching capacity 2300W / 800A inrush current.
- Made in Germany
- Scope of delivery: WAGO kit with strain relief & cover and clip to mount the sensors in false/suspended ceilings.
Data sheet ecos PM230V/L