Occupancy sensor ecos PM/230V/5LSb DIM
- Buy 5 for €72,65 each and save 3%
- Buy 10 for €71,16 each and save 5%
The combination of occupancy sensing and daylight dimming yields the highest possible energy savings at very high levels of lighting comfort. Dimming takes place through the 1-10V interface (10mA).
- Occupancy sensing on/off + daylight dimming (1-10V)
- adjustable delay time 10 seconds – 14 minutes
- adjustable dimming set point (i.e. guaranteed lux level on work area) 100-1000 Lux
- 1-10V interface with >2.5KV separation from mains voltage
- Switch-off priority: No occupancy
- Switching capacity 2300VA / 800A inrush
- maximum installation height 5m.
Explanation of functionality: With this sensor the artifical lighting will remain on as long as the room or area is occupied. When there is a lot of daylight available the artificial light will be dimmed down to its minimum level. In contrast to the /5LSa version the light will then NOT be switched off but will remain in minimum until the room is vacant. Only when the room is empty will the lights turn off (after the selected delay time). Highest possible energy savings.
Data sheet ecos PM/230V/5LSb