EPV's DIMMTRONIC trailing edge and leading edge dimmers have earned electricians' trust for outstanding reliability and functionality that suits many projects:
Thanks to very low minimum loads, high maximum power and very clean signals suitable for many applications.
- operation in push-button-mode or
- alternatively, through a 1-10V interface
- adjustable dimming characteristics (2 dimming curves)
- adjustable minimum setting 0% - 40% to match dimming performance ideally to your lights
- the dimmer actually switches the load off when the 1-10V control signal drops below 0.7 V
- very small minimum loads, ideal for LED lamps
- an 18VDC power supply for direct integration of light sensors and occupancy sensors
For your projects you will find a reliable "workhorse" in the DIMMTRONIC DIN rail dimmer for a wide varietey of applications - for example in living areas, in hotels and restaurants or conference rooms.