Occupancy Sensor PM/24V/5Si DIM MASTER for Loxone, Homematic, WAGO, Beckhoff & Co.
- Buy 5 for €44,52 each and save 3%
- Buy 10 for €43,61 each and save 5%
Integrated sensor for occupancy and light sensing, for integration into control systems. Ideal for LOXONE, WAGO, Beckhoff, Delta, Crestron, etc.
The PM/24V/5Si MASTER is a small and very sensitive occupancy sensor that was designed for the integration into control systems such as smart home systems and building management systems. In contrast to the related models ecos PM/24V/5LSa and PM/24V/5LSb, this sensor supplies signals that are closer to the raw source signals (less processed), which you can then feed to the control system and process to your liking.
The PM/24V/5Si features an open collector output (i.e. no switching noise whatsoever) and a sleek, reduced front surface for unobtrusive integration into the ceiling. This model succeeds the previous PM/24V/5LSc which already was very popular in the smarthome scene.
- Occupancy signal: high / low level, fixed delay time of 10 seconds
- Light value is constantly measured
- Light sensor output: 0 Lux = 10V, 1000 Lux = 1V linear
- Max. load on 1-10V interface: 10mA passive (current sink) or 1mA active
- Open Collector output, 100% silent
- Coverage area extension possible with SLAVE sensors (plug & play on RJ12 wiring)
- 4.7 kOhm pull-up resistor for simple Loxone connection is included with each sensor.
- Maximum installation height 5m.
Explanation of functionality: An existing control system uses the comparatively short occupancy signal to trigger a separate delay time in the control system. Also the required daylight dimming signal is generated by the control system. The ecos PM/24V/5LSi functions as a light sensor only. The dimming curve and the dimming set point (i.e. the guaranteed light level on the work area above which the artifical light can be dimmed) are also generated by the control system, not by this sensor.