Add your review
Review Occupancy Sensor ecos PM/230V/5T
Occupancy Sensor ecos PM/230V/5T
€89,90 * SRP
(€106,98 Incl. tax)
* Excl. tax Excl. Shipping costs
Occupancy sensor with adjustable delay time (no light sensor). Two variations available. This sensor reacts to presence - regardless of how bright the room is. In two variations available, up to 12 meter intallation height.
1 working day
- Buy 5 for €87,20 each and save 3%
- Buy 10 for €85,41 each and save 5%
- Buy 25 for €82,71 each and save 8%
The ecos PM/230V/T is the ideal sensor for applications without daylight and for those applications where you want the lights to come on even when there is daylight available and where you need to adjust the delay time.
- Motion sensing is always active, the sensor does not contain a daylight sensor
- Adjustable delay time: 10 seconds to 14 minutes
- Suitable for installation heights up to 12 meters
- Switching capacity 2300W / 800A inrush current
- Often used to control aircon units for energy saving purposes
- Scope of delivery: WAGO kit with strain relief & cover and clip to mount the sensors in false/suspended ceilings.
Data sheet ecos PM/230V/5T